1. Ashford, M. T., Conti, C., Zhu, D.*, Deng, X.*, Ross, R., Ulbricht, A., Fockler, J., Camacho, M. R., Flenniken, D., Truran-Sacrey, D., Mackin, R. S., Weiner, M. W., Byrd, D., Turner, R. W., Cham, H., Hill, C. V., Rivera Mindt, M., Nosheny, R. L. (2022, June). Black online registry participants’ attitudes towards participation in the Brain Health Registry: A survey of motivators, barriers, and preferred communication channels. Poster presented at Promoting Diverse Perspectives: Addressing Health Disparities Related to Alzheimer’s and All Dementias, Washington, D.C.
2. Cham, H., Zhu, D.*, & Lee, H.* (2022, May). Evaluation of multiple imputation in mean and variance adjusted weighted least square estimation to test measurement invariance. Poster presented at 2022 Association for Psychological Science Convention, Chicago, IL.
3. Slaughter, A., Stiver, J.*, Savin, M.*, Cham, H., & Rivera-Mindt, M. (2022, May). The roles of Latinx ethnicity and perceived stress in HIV-related health inequities. Flash talk presented at 2022 Association for Psychological Science Convention, Chicago, IL.
4. Oleas, D. S.*, Aghvinian, M. N.*, Summers, A. C.*, Savin, M. J.*, Stiver, J.*, Breen, E. A.*, Slaughter, A., Cham, H., Talavera, S., Byrd, D., Robinson-Papp, J., & Rivera-Mindt, M. (2022, February). The effects of acculturation and perceived discrimination on neurocognitive functioning in immigrants and U.S. born individuals with HIV. Paper presented at International Neuropsychological Society 2022 Annual Meeting, New Orleans, LA.
5. Savin, M. J.*, Byrd, D., Judd, T., Verney, S., Radford, K., Cysique, L. A., Rourke, S. B., Armenta, R. F., Franklin, D., Marcotte, T. D., Cham, H., & Rivera-Mindt, M. (2022, February). American Indian and Alaska Native disparities in trajectories of cognitive aging. Paper presented at International Neuropsychological Society 2022 Annual Meeting, New Orleans, LA. (Savin is the receipt of the International Neuropsychological Society’s (INS) Graduate Student Research Award)
6. Zhu, D.*, Cham, H., & Cao, Z.* (2021, May). Psychometric analysis of Student Evaluation of Education Quality on instructor gender and race differences. Poster presented at 2021 Association for Psychological Science Virtual Convention and Poster Showcase.
7. Xie, M., Yip, T., & Cham, H. (2021, April). The daily impact of discrimination on sleep/wake problems among diverse adolescents. Paper presented at 2021 Society for Research in Child Development (SRCD) Virtual Biennial Meeting.
8. Zhu, D.*, Cham, H., Hariprasad, J.*, & Fordham Arts and Science Council Faculty Evaluation Committee (2020, June-September). A meta-analysis of instructor gender and race differences on student evaluation of teaching. Poster presented at 32nd Association for Psychological Science Annual Convention – Virtual Poster Showcase.
9. Cao, Z.*, & Cham, H. (2020, June). Effect size measure for mediation analysis with multicategorical predictor. Poster presented at 2020 Modern Modeling Methods (M3) Conference, Storrs, CT. (Conference canceled)
10. Feng, Y.*, & Cham, H. (2019, July). Dealing with item-level missingness in multilevel data structure. Poster presented at the 84th Annual Meeting of the Psychometric Society, Santiago, Chile.
* Joint-authored with students.