Gabelli School at Rose Hill
Fordham's campus at Rose Hill is where most Gabelli School students pursue their business degrees. Rose Hill offers the best of two worlds: a traditional college campus that feels like an oasis from the city, plus excellent proximity to Manhattan. It takes only 20 minutes to get from Rose Hill to midtown on the Metro-North train.
Students at Rose Hill pursue a Bachelor of Science degree, choosing from among the principal disciplines that drive the business world. The Rose Hill program offers a wide variety of majors, concentrations, and minors.
What makes the Rose Hill program different?
- A peaceful, park-like college campus set within the city
- Full bachelor of science degrees in core fields such as accounting, finance, and marketing.
- Academic concentrations in entrepreneurship, sports business, value investing, alternative investments, and sustainable business
- Hughes Hall, a state-of-the-art building for business education
- A larger program: About 450 students in each grade/class level
Rose Hill students also have access to many of the Gabelli School's specialized programs, including:
- Secondary concentration in global business
- The Global Business Honors Program
- Student Managed Investment Fund
- Fair Trade
For more information about the Rose Hill program, please contact Fordham's Office of Admission.