Accelerated Master's Program
Outstanding undergraduates are invited to apply for early admission to master’s degree study offered by Fordham’s Graduate School of Arts and Science, which allows them to complete bachelor's and master's degrees in five years. Students submit their application by April of their junior year and begin the program in the fall of their senior year. (In some programs, early admission option is available by invitation only.) Students take graduate courses in their senior year with chair and adviser approval. These courses will count towards both the bachelor’s degree and the master’s degree.
The following accelerated master's programs are available:
- Master of Science in Applied Psychological Methods
- Master of Science in Biology
- Master of Arts in Catholic Theology
- Master of Science in Computer Science
- Master of Science in Cybersecurity
- Master of Science in Data Science
- Master of Arts in Economics
- Master of Art in English
- Master of Arts in Ethics and Society
- Master of Arts in Global History
- Master of Arts in History
- Master of Science in Humanitarian Studies
- Master of Arts in Philosophy
- Master of Arts in Public Media
- Master of Arts in Theology
- Master of Arts in Urban Studies
The Office of Admission of the Graduate School of Arts and Science is located in Keating hall Room 216. Phone: 718-817-4416; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accelerated Professional Programs
Fordham College Lincoln Center maintains programs with the professional schools of Fordham to offer several accelerated graduate degree programs (e.g. M.S.W., J.D.).
Eligible students can gain admission to
- The 3-3 program with Fordham School of Law School to complete a J.D. Degree.
- Fordham University School of Social Service to complete the M.S.W. degree.
- The Graduate School of Education, to earn an M.S. degree in the teacher education track leading to certification.