Skip to main content

Recent Updates Fordham offices remain staffed and operating remotely. The University has released its plan, Fordham Forward, to resume in-person teaching and learning for the Fall semester. Full Details

Accelerated Master's Program

Career consoling session - LG

Outstanding undergraduates are invited to apply for early admission to master’s degree study offered by Fordham’s Graduate School of Arts and Science, which allows them to complete bachelor's and master's degree in five years. Students submit their application by April of their junior year and begin the program in the fall of their senior year. (In some programs, early admission option is available by invitation only.) Students take graduate courses in their senior year with chair and adviser approval. These courses will count towards both the bachelor’s degree and the master’s degree.

The following accelerated master's programs are available:

  • Master of Science in Applied Psychological Methods
  • Master of Science in Biology
  • Master of Arts in Catholic Theology
  • Master of Science in Computer Science
  • Master of Science in Cybersecurity
  • Master of Science in Data Analytics
  • Master of Arts in Economics
  • Master of Arts in Elections and Campaign Management
  • Master of Art in English
  • Master of Arts in Ethics and Society
  • Master of Arts in Global History
  • Master of Arts in History
  • Master of Science in Humanitarian Studies
  • Master of Arts in Philosophy
  • Master of Arts in Public Media (begins Fall 2019)
  • Master of Arts in Theology
  • Master of Arts in Urban Studies

The Office of Admission of the Graduate School of Arts and Science is located in Keating hall Room 216. Phone: 718-817-4416; email:

Accelerated Professional Programs

Fordham College Lincoln Center maintains programs with the professional schools of Fordham to offer several accelerated graduate degree programs (e.g. MSW, JD).

Eligible students can gain admission to

  • the 3-3 program with Fordham School of Law School to complete a JD Degree.
  • Fordham University School of Social Service to complete the MSW degree.
  • the Graduate School of Education, to earn an MS degree in the teacher education track leading to certification.