Global Finance and Business Economics
Financial decisions have effects that touch every corner of the world.
The Gabelli School at Lincoln Center’s global finance and business economics program prepares you to make choices that have a far-reaching positive impact.
In our society, financial services professionals are sometimes nicknamed “masters of the universe.” A Fordham finance career will help you to use that mastery for good, increasing prosperity and economic participation on a global scale.
We will teach you to:
Conduct financial analyses
Sell and trade securities
- Introduction to International Business
- Global Financial Statement Analysis
- Global Business Economics and Trade
- Financial Management of a Multinational Firm
- Global Investments
- Applied Global Banking and Finance
- International Financial Reporting
- Comparative Economic Systems