These are some of the common problems we hear about. If your problem isn't addressed or if you would like to suggest a new category, please contact us at [email protected] We will respond within 24 hours Monday through Friday.
Examples of sites designed well
- If you are a Contributor, your updates will not publish to the live site until a Moderator clicks Save and Approve.
- Updates publish to the live site in a half hour (30 minutes) after the content has been saved and approved.
- Be sure to contact the Moderator in your area to review, save, and approve your edits.
- If you are a Moderator, be sure to save and approve your edits. They will publish to the live site in a half hour.
You must have Moderator privileges to have access to the below instructions.
- View instructions on how to Reorder Content and the Navigation.
- View instructions on how to Hide Pages in the Navigation.
- Instructions on how to add Custom Links in the Navigation.
Please contact [email protected], and we will be happy to assist.
Items Not Working
We recommend that you use either Firefox, Chrome, or Safari when working in Terminalfour.
Please note that Internet Explorer does not allow you to add hyperlinks.
Improving the style and overall feel of your pages involves using a combination of images, supplements, and widgets.
Buttons should have a descriptive call-to-action text:
- 'Register Now'
- 'Register for the November Information Session'
- 'Download the PDF'