No matter what your career goal, Fordham has a business program tailored to match it.
How do we make this possible?
Drawing on the depth of expertise of our 127 full-time business faculty members and the breadth and flexibility of myriad graduate business courses, we are able to offer three variants of the MBA program—a full-time cohort MBA, Professional MBA (including part-time), and Executive MBA—along with 14 specialized Master of Science programs developed for the business niches that seek today’s student talent.
Master of Science Programs
- Applied Statistics and Decision-Making
- Business Analytics
- Global Finance
- Health Administration
- Information Systems
- Investor Relations
- Marketing Intelligence
- Media Management
- Nonprofit Leadership
- Quantitative Finance
- Strategic Marketing Communications
- Certificate in Accounting (Gainful Employment Disclosure)
- Certificate in Accounting and Taxation (Gainful Employment Disclosure)
- Certificate in Taxation (Gainful Employment Disclosure)