Adding Social Media
Social Media Icons
You can add social media icons and links to your site by using the Social Media content type. For the Social Media content type, you will need to fill out the following fields:
- Name - name for the content type
- Background Color - white background with maroon icons or black background with white icons
- Links - separate fields requesting their respective social media URL
Social Media Feeds
To have one embedded on your site, please acquire the embed code for the desired social media feed, and contact [email protected] to have it added to your site.
Acquire the Embed Code
- Go to https://publish.twitter.com/
- Paste the URL for the Twitter feed
- Select "Embedded Timeline"
- Click "Copy Code" to get the embed code.
- Copy the link to the Facebook page.
- Go to https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/page-plugin.
- Past the Facebook URL, and use the following attributes:
- Width: 240
- Height: 500
- Use Small Header: Yes
- Hide Cover Photo: Yes
- Adapt to Plugin Container Width: Yes
- Show Friend's Faces: No
- Select "Get Code".
- Select the iFrame tab.
- Copy the new updated code template.