Upload New Images
- Fill the Name field
- Fill the Description/Alt Text field (mandatory for ADA compliance)
- Provide keywords in the Metadata section to make your image easier to find in the image library.
- Click the blue Save Changes button in the bottom right
- Find your newly uploaded image, and click on the blue Actions button.
- Choose "Select with Layout", and choose "image-right/*" or "image-left/*" for the position of the image
Images must have a Description/Alt Text for ADA compliance.
Be sure to add related Keywords when uploading images (i.e. department/school/office/center name and acroynm, campus name, diversity, students, faculty, season, smiling, etc.)